Adjustable Guide Depth Control and Dust Containment System TER4105003
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Depth Control and Dust Containment System
Use the clean, modern and environmentally safe way to remove fiberglass gelcoats without the dangerous and messy use of chemicals.
- Remove damaged fiberglass gelcoats resulting from osmosis or other intrusions.
- It is essential to use the Tercoo® Guide when removing fiberglass gelcoats to prevent gouging the fiberglass base.
- The Tercoo® Guide includes a three-point depth control system and a polycarbonate dust cover with a vacuum cleaner attachment.
- The Tercoo® Guide works with many electric drills that have a round drill neck at least one-half inch wide and a drill neck diameter range between 1.679" and 1.7126" (42.65 to 43.50mm)
- By using the Tercoo® Guide with its three-point adjustable depth control system, not only can you clean steel, iron, concrete, and stone, but fiberglass as well.
- Using Tercoo® rotating blaster discs in conjunction with the Tercoo® Guide and its adjustable depth control and dust containment system enables the operator to clean fiberglass or remove its gelcoat.